Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best Of Show judging report

BOS judging has commenced. While I sit back and drink a tasty raspberry chipotle mead, master judges are slowly (but surely) trying to pick the best 1st place beer of the entire competition.

Over 1740 bottles of beer, 820 entries, 73 cases, 0 broken bottles... it is a cellarmasters dream. Aside from a few mislabled and miscategorized bottles, it wasn't bad.

Mead BOS judging is getting set up behind me... so I guess I should probably get moving.

I don't think it's been said enough here, but a big "Thank You!" to all the volunteers that took their time to help make this happen.

And also to the judges who slammed through 45 flights of beer in 2.5 days with the precision of a warrior ninja monkey.

For now I must take my leave, however I will return later tonight with the real-time update of the winners list.

Cheers for now!

Eric - cellarmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment